Sunday, March 14, 2010

long time no post...

As my roommate Kaylea and I are just sitting here watching a movie and relaxing on this beautiful sunny Sabbath day, just finished a nutritious dinner of chesse-its, chocolate doughnuts, and diet coke (did I mention SUNNY day... and it's 6:30 pm? Thank you daylight savings!) I realized while I was blog stalking... I NEED TO BLOG! So here I am! Let's see what's new... THE SUN IS OUT IN REXBURG that's new for sure. It's beautiful. Last night we went and saw extravadance, fabulous job you byu-idaho dancers, got some taco bell after (that's definitely not new. we are kind of addicted, what can you do?) Oh last weekend was superb, we went and saw alice in 3-D in I.F. here's the gang in our sweet glasses waiting in line:
Precious right?! After we went hot tubbing for a bit, (it's absolutely needed on a Rexburg winter night) then Saturday we went and did a little shopping in I.F. (I needed new workout pants because p.s. I went running last week at the park and a dog BIT MY LEG! Bit a hole right through my pants. Was it bruised and hurt like crazy all week? yes. I went and got a tetnus shot, and the doctors as well as everyone else in the clinic LOVED the excitement of my story, it was a good break for them from the million students they get in a day that just have the common cold. BORING.) and then we went to craigos: delish. If you are in Provo go to the pizza pie cafe- same thing! and then we went to an opera production on campus. I felt very cultured. After we hung out on our balcony talking about our secret club. It was a perfect weekend. The best part is that we all got the best ab workout ever, we are pure laughs!! I love my Rexburg friends! Until next time... which will be soon. Adios!

4 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

One year later you post! It was a great surprise. Sounds like you are having fun (minus the dog bite). We had a great time see you Prez Weekend!

B&C said...

YAYAYAY janna is blogging again :D i have missed reading your great stories but not as much as i have missed you! love you jann!

Jason & Shannon said...

WE WENT TO PIZZA PIE CAFE! It was alright, not the best, but certainly not BAD! I could see myself going there again. Glad you updated!

Kent and Leisy said...

welcome back to the blogging world. Oh- I've missed my janna. klnt keeps asking- "how's janna? how'
s janna". I keep telling him I HAVE NO IDEA!! she NEVER blogs. so, thanks for coming back.