Friday, April 9, 2010

building airplanes in the air

During the semester I e-mailed my teacher asking her about an assignment. She told me in response that since our class is a developing course it is sort of a building airplanes in the air phenomenon. At the time I didn't think much of it, I just thought it was a cool phrase but I kept thinking about it and realized my life is a "building airplaces in the air" phenomenon. I really have no idea what is next for me. What school will I go to for nursing? Will I even get into a nursing program? Am I going to be able to serve a mission? If so, where? Am I going to get married in the semi-near future, or ever!? ... The beautiful thing about life and about faith is I don't know BUT I still get up and do what I have to do everyday. I take life one day at a time knowing that eventually I will know what I should do, knowing that eventually things will fall into place as they need to be. All I know right now is after a week of finals and moving: I am exhausted, it's bed time for me.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Janna I love this! :) I feel like that too, but you are right, we just have to get up and do what we need to do everyday. Love you.

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR FACE GIRL! :D that was extra beautiful and deep. thanks buddy! :)

Travis and Oriana Taylor said...

This is why i love you Jannabanana, you are my role model :) i love you!