Monday, April 12, 2010

Fourth time's a charm



All weekend I have tried to watch Sherlock Holmes. Saturday I put it on 2 different times and fell asleep both times and same thing Sunday! It's not that I didn't like it, I was just exhausted I guess! But today I DID IT!! I watched the whole thing and boy am I glad I did. It was brilliant. A very creative and thoughtful movie. I guess I have just been super behind on my movie watching. Last weekend was my first time watching Blindside as well and I LOVED it!


Anywho... I went with Tanner and some of his friends to the Real Salt Lake soccer game on Saturday and it was such a good game! We tied in the extra minutes given (because they don't stop the clock when they make calls etc.) and so we tied 2-2. But the greatest part was when cute David Archuleta surprised a sweet little boy whose "make a wish" was to go to an rsl game and sing with David and came out and sang a song with him at halftime. What a fun fun time :)

2 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

FUN!

Travis and Oriana Taylor said...

yay im glad you watched Sherlock Holmes i really like that movie! that is so cute about the David Archuleta thing, im so glad that there is a make a wish progm. those kids deserve to have one of their wishes granted! go David for making a dream come true!! :)