Friday, November 5, 2010

So... it's November huh and the last time I posted was April? ... oops! Today has been the most magnificent day so I thought I needed to share some of my favorite things:
*giggling with Flo all night in our room as we pretend to be studying that turns into laughing uncontrollably with Flo until my stomach hurts so bad I can't even breathe and Florencia can't look at me because she is crying because she is laughing so hard and if I see her in a state like that I will just cry even harder. Now that is true happiness. :)
*blog stalking (it's so much better than facebook stalking... i'm just sayin. my favorite's are youaremyfave.com and taza-and-husband.blogspot.com)
*homemade carmel corn -mmmm delish. thank you cort!
*B.E.A.utiful sunshine days in Rexburg in NOVEMBER! (it's true!)
*tandum bikes... an epic means of transportation-i'm obsessed!

and last but most excitingly... I get my braces off in 3 DAYS!!!!! stay tuned for some pics :)

oh and side note I'm turning 21 in 3 days as well :D

4 comments:

B&C said...

YAY blogging! YAY birthdays!! YAY no more braces!!! :)

Jason & Shannon said...

It's about time you updated!

Travis and Oriana Taylor said...

yay!!! braces off is the best!! im so glad you finally posted!!!

Jenn said...

Glad to see you back :) Cant wait to see those pearly whites!