Friday, April 22, 2011

First e-mail

I received an e-mail from Janna early last Friday morning letting us know she arrived to London safely. She sat next to a guy on the plane who has family that are members of the church but he has never really looked into the church and he didn't know why. Janna said, "we definitely had a fantastic talk with him about the gospel and I gave him that pass along card they sent with my passport, it was so neat!"

Her MTC president was the Salt Lake temple President a few years ago!

She flew with 2 others sisters from Chicago, and there will be 7 more sisters meeting them there. She flew with 26 elders and 5 more will be going as well. It sounds like such a fun experience and she is excited to get to know everyone there. (Typical Jan, right?! Ready to get to know everyone!)


7 comments:

B&C said...

Courtcampbell3@gmail.com :)

Erica & Benjamin said...

ericalove15@hotmail.com

The Pearsons said...

lexaloo16@gmail.com

Natalie said...

Oh, yes, count me in! natnat.km@gmail.com

Emily Bray said...

I gave her my email awhile ago but I haven't received any of them yet so here's my email address :) ebray_su4l@hotmail.com

Travis and Oriana Taylor said...

me!!!! jazzygirl333@hotmail.com

katie said...

stinkbug_14_15@yahoo.com