Sunday, September 28, 2008

airborne... yuck

It's getting cold here in Rexburg, Idaho so naturally people are getting sick. To prevent our cute little bodies from getting sick Emily and I have been taking airborne and it is GROSS!! Oh I hate it with all my heart. Emily has to sit there and talk me into taking it for about 5 minutes before I actually drink it. Even then we plug our noses because... yuck. The things we do for our bodies. SHEESH!



I went with Alexa on Tuesday to get her hair done and on our way home we found the cutest little cafe. A cupcake cafe!! They have the biggest most delicious cupcakes ever! And there are like 50 different flavors! They also have drinks like at starbucks! Overall it's just the greatest place in Rexburg (minus the temple) Since finding it on Tuesday we have been there... five times. :) Come visit me and I'll take you there for sure!







SO! Thursday was Courtney's birthday so I talked to her boyfriend and he told her they were "going to the zoo" for her birthday so Thursday morning they got in the car and started driving towards Salt Lake and just keep coming to see me in Rexburg!! woohoo!! So the night before Alexa and I decorated the living room for her with hearts and... goodness!


When Court and Ben got here and went to I.F. to go SHOPPING!! We were seriously freaking out haha (embarassing i know) don't worry thought I didn't find anything... boo. But I found an adorable skirt for Court at Old Navy that was on SAAALE! :D Oh man I cannot wait to come home and go to Planted Earth and Nordstrom and the shops at Gardner Village. YAY FOR SHOPPING WITH MOM!! :)










THIS PICTURE IS FOR PENNY ELAINE MILLS! :D Pen I saw this bug at the mall in idaho falls and I thought of you! Too bad it's not pink. :)










Instead of a birthday cake we went ahead and went to the cupcake cafe for Court's birthday. :) Here are our delish cupcakes. I got red velvet, Lex go Madagascar Vanilla Vanilla, and Court got Better than Whatever. YUM!

By the way we had such great adventures with Courtney and Ben. :) On our way back from i.f. we sure did get pulled over and the highway patrolmen have these crazy hick town hats! Oh man this place is so great. :D




Alexa, Courtney, and Janna. :)





Random Pictures from the week:

A clean kitchen!! There are always people in and out of our place and people always just make a mess in our house so it's NEVER clean! But today we got a few hours and just clean clean cleaned and... it's clean!! :D (notice how there are no dishes on the counter or in the sink, no trash in the garbage can... :D)











Tanner: Another reason you should come to BYU-I!! :D



On Friday night I went to THE BEST concert EVER! In Rexburg?! you ask. YA! I know right? It was Allred, The Summer Set, and We Shot the Moon. It was at the Westwood theater on main street. P.S. Allred is coming to Provo next week... I'm gonna go then too! :D












Another one of our favorite places: Snoasis! :D Just a snowcone shack but it's so so yummy! Ice cream at the bottom and cream on top! The last day for the season was yesterday. :( Now we just have to wait for the REAL snow.













A picture of Rexburg from the temple. :)

3 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I want one of those cupcakes soooooooo bad. I also HATE HATE HATE airborne. I thought I was the only one that gagged when I drank it.

Jason & Shannon said...

Yum cupcakes!!! P.s. airborne actually doesn't prevent you from getting sick, just take yummy vitamin c, and it will work better! Oh and hot chocolate of course.

Unknown said...

Hey Janner Bannaner:

Great to see you this weekend. Stop eating cupcakes, forget Airborne and just take plenty of vitamins, drink lots of water, and AVOID WHITE SUGAR AS IN CUPCAKES! Helloooo--what good is airborne if you're gonna smoke :)

Love ya,

Aunt Annie