Sunday, September 7, 2008

ok so first of all click on the "emily smemily" link and look at the picture emily drew of our roomates hahaha :D



so these past 2 days have been kind of crazy busy! we have had all these "get connected" activities that show us around campus and just let us get to know other students. This is me and my roomates with our "I-Team" leaders Megan and Josh. P.s. Megan yodels!! :D


This is our first cute little meal together :) grilled cheese and chilli... and peaches... and milk. haha






This is mine and Emily's first mischievious act in Rexburg :D well this is before the act of mischieviousness... When we first got into town there is a roundabout with statues in the middle and on one of the statues is a pair of orange sunglasses so when we drove into town tanner said he HAD to have those sunglasses! so after the talent show thing friday night we sure did go and get them. :D


Proof.

Story Time! So last night before the talent show started (by the way i hate talent shows... i really do. it's just a way for people that don't have very many good talent show talents to feel bad about themselves!!) anyways i really had to go to the bathroom so i went into the manwaring to use the bathroom (we were all meeting in the taylor quad) and my group started to walk down to the hart for the talent show so emily texted me and told me so when i was finished i started walking down there by myself. i called shannon because she had just texted me and i explained to her why i was walking by myself and in front of me these 2 ladies were carrying a bunch of balloons and i guess she overheard me and felt bad so she gave this orange balloon!!! :D it was SOOO great of her! and so we went to the talent show and fransisco, the mc for the night walked past us and we said hi and he came back 2 minutes later and asked if i would give the opening prayer so in front of the whole freshman class... i said the opening prayer :D hahaha


There's something that makes Rexburg different. Maybe it's the drinking water, I don't know, but it tends to make people here a little... more crazy than normal. (that's why those jaynes's are so crazy! :D) so this morning before a little morningside thing we had they were playing music and benjamin and i started dancing and then he started showing me all these COOL COOL flips!! (he is a swing dancer... SO fun!) anyways here is a little flippy... don't try this at home ;)

5 comments:

Sami Dara said...

wow! you sure are talented! i love that flip! sounds like you are having a blast out there! good luck at school!

Melissa said...

Looks like you are having so much fun in Rexburg!! it will just keep getting better. And I know what you mean about how rexburg makes you do crazy things! probably because there is not much to do and so you find crazy things to do! LOVE IT!!! We used to go to this one gas station and get penny candy all the time in the summer. And rollerblade down to Jamba Juice. And go grocery shopping at alberstons at 11:30pm because there was nothing else open. And go bowling at the school!
AHHH memories!!! Have fun!

Jesica and Chris Fowler said...

You're blogging too!!!! It's so fun! I didn't know you were... Are you in Rexburg? That's soo fun, you'll have to tell me where you are living and everything for me! Tell YIdaho I say hello!!!1

Love ya!

Kent and Leisy said...

I wish we could come visit you in Rexburg!! We miss you Janna banana! - Cousin Kent

auberry said...

ahhhhhh i love you!
take good care of my sister for me! i only have two!!! :)