Friday, April 20, 2012

April 10

"Can't we just have like a salad or something... " :) name that movie? ha ha Helloooo and happy Easter holidays! So Sister Ho and I are both staying here in Bracknell and I am honestly shocked. I thought for sure I was leaving- everyone at church even said goodbye to me on Sunday! ha ha So here we are! Bracknell it is! So you can let Annie know :) Thanks very much for sending those things with Annie! To be honest I'm bummed the pictures got deleted from the cards... I'll probably need some of those so I might write you every once in a while needing you to email me some of those pictures.... we'll see. Speaking of did Pen get the little email about sending me that picture from the MTC? :) Well I didn't get to write much about conference last week! I loved it. I loved President Monson's talk and especially when he said at the end "Come back. Come home. Come in. Come unto Him." ... or something like that :) Oh I loved that. and I loved Elder Koelliker's (?) talk- man that was exactly what I needed to hear! And Holland- of course his pleasant rebuking. Love it. Did I write all that last week!? I'm losing my mind I swear. I cannot believe Gregs and Christensen come home tomrorrow. I talked to them both last night :S man so weird. So Gregson's homecoming as you know is this week and Christensen's isn't for a few weeks. She gave me her number to give to you but I left it at home so I'll send it next week! Easter was wonderful. We went to the Phillip's home with other members from the ward and had a big delicious dinner and then the kids had an Easter egg hunt! Easter egg hunts aren't super popular here... oh but in Bracknell high street they had all these farm animals in the middle of the square the day before Easter. ha ha it was sweet. And on Good Friday all around England (mostly in all the old towns) they do Passion Plays so we got permission to go to a members home and watch the Preston Passion- it's a live play reinacting the sacrifice of Christ and  different Christian things... it was really interesting. It was cool! Well anyways I love you all!







I lied I have more to say. So I don't know if I told you at Christmas time there was a lady that came to the ward Christmas party with her daughter and their names are Penny (the mum) and Katie is the daughter :D ha ha and anyways Elianna got baptised on Tuesday (the girl I asked you to send me the baptism bag for, and did I tell you she asked me to speak at her baptism so it was perfect! She loved the baptism bag as well!) and Penny knows her family so she came and we talked with her for a long time after and invited her to church on Sunday and she invited us back to hers after church and she is SO sweet. She investigated the church years ago (because of the Osmonds- go figure. ha ha seriously there are SOOOO many members here that are members because of the Osmonds and so many people that we meet on the street "Oh Mormons, like the Osmonds?" ha ha they are coming to Woking next week! Penny and her daughter are going to see them!) but then stopped but now we are teaching her again. :) I love them. Oh also, Kaylea Terry, the sister missionary from temple square from England that I met before I left was at church again on Sunday- it was so fun. Ok for reals that's all this time. :)

No comments: