Friday, April 20, 2012

April 15

Welll this week has been so good, Sister Ho and I are doing well in our little ole lovely Bracknell. Did I tell you about the Chinese men that we met last week or 2 weeks ago that we have been teaching? They are so cool, they are here for work and it's a good chance for Sister Ho to use her Cantonese- yay! It's so so SO cool to see them slowly take steps to pray and to find out who God is. He is real! He is there! I love it. Oh so YES we met up with Aunt Annie :) and yes she gave me the package, and I LOVED the home made cookies!! Everyone we taught yesterday we gave them a cookie and one man called Jon was like "... I'm sorry but you're going to have to leave a few more of those behind when you leave" ha ha.  It was so lovely to see Annie, a member took us to the station to meet her right after church and the member offered to drive us to Windsor so we could see the castle and eat! Then Annie made her way back to London for work. It was a great little mini adventure. The weather wasn't very pleasant though. oh well. Anyways we are so excited for this week- we have a lot of people that we are so excited to teach- YES! I love this work. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Jana-Leigh said...

Hi Shannon! Do you have a return date yet? I'm assuming some time in October but do you guys know for sure yet?