Monday, May 28, 2012

April 22

Hellloooooo! Oh I'm glad you all got together on Sunday, I love that! I don't feel like I expressed my gratitude enough for Annie coming to see it- it really was so fun and so so great! She was so sweet and kind to everyone we met and she took Sister Ho and I out for a delicious meal as well, it was so good. and honestly it was so fun to be able to show her around and then we were at the temple Sunday and an elder was talking about how his family is coming to pick him up and all the sudden i was just like WAIT i want to show my family around!!! ha ha Let's put it this way, we WILL be coming back so I can show you everthing, the question is simply when. :) Um what you said might be true though... that you might just have to come over and physically bring me home... :) ha ha SO this last week was SUCH an adventure! 

Wednesday we got a call from President "Sister Mills, are you ready for an adventure today? I have a little sheep here that needs a shepherd!" ha ha SO there is a sister called Sister Lewis who is from Bristol that has been at the MTC learning Russian to go to Ukraine that is back in England just waiting for her visa- so we got ourselves a little present this week- another companion!! We are having so much fun together- I love tris so much. So we took her home let the jet lag wear off a bit and then we were right back to work! We got a call Saturday telling us that we had to go to London to the Ukraine embassay for her to apply for her Visa so Sunday after church we were on a train making our way to London! BUT FIRST I have to tell you about Sunday. It was quite possibly the best Sunday of my mission. (Have I said that before? Probably. ha ha) So Les, a man we have been teaching foor about 2 months FINALLY came to church for the frist time, and loved it, Aigars was there, Penny was there, Terry a less active lady we are teaching was there (and she hadn't been to church for nearly 20 years before that!) Shipon was there and passing the sacrament... I don't know it was just blissful. Afterwards we went to the Birches home for dinner and Aigars came with us and we taught him there and then their daughter Jess has a friend Becky that they have been talking with about the gospel and she came ruond with her boyfriend (who is a member) and we taught her and she is sooooooo cool. After that we went and got on a train and made our way to the temple :) We got there and Sister Lewis had to start sorting out her Visa application and then we went and satyed with the East Grinstead sisters and then in the morning we got on a train and started our London adventure. :) So we got to the embassy and found out she need to go to a bank and pay the consolate fee and then to the post office to buy travel insurance and ust all this stuff so we were running around London trying to get it all done and back to the embassy because the embassy closes at 12 and.. man. ha ha but we did it all we got it all done and then... we just had the rest of our pday in London!!! Yes that was my second time leaving our mission boundaries on my mission. So far ;) ha ha ha no I'm just kidding. It was so fun though because Sister Ho had never been to London- she took a million and a half pictures. ha ha ha ohh and we saw students from BYU! The choir is touring England- we are going to their Guilford concert in a few weeks (hopefully) so we are excited about that. We were walking and suddenly heard SISTERS!!!! :)

So yes THAT is why we are emailing today instead of yesterday. BUT even better than all of that news I just got off the phone with Shipon to make sure he is doing alright because he is on his way to the templ to do baptisms for the dead. :) :D yayyyyy! He is so excited. What a blessing to be able to teach someone that has such a love and deep understanding of the gospel and the IMPORTANCE of it. It's so great. Things are reallllyyyyyy good in Bracknell. :) I love you guys! Cheers.

No comments: