Monday, May 28, 2012

May 6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA HOWELL!!!
 
That is so fun to hear you saw Meg Cross working at Brick!! Tell Kate and Penny to tell her hello from me!! Pen- I want to see you play lacrosse!! Well done my dear! Undefeated and MVP! Well this last week was so so good. On Sunday Penny was at church and after she drove us to a teach that we had but we stayed in the car for a while just talking with her and shehad the most amazing questions- she is so ready for this! But she really wants to go at her own pace. She is having a lot of problems with her tooth as well- she is going to the dentist tomorrow to try to get it sorted but please please pray for Penny! Did I tell you about Becky? Becky is a girl who is dating a returned missionary and so she started having the lessons with us and she is so ready to be baptised, she knows it's true, she wants to be baptised, she just has to wait until July when she turns 18. Boo! ha ha We saw Shipon last night and spoke with him more about going on his mission :D and we gave him a copy of Preach my Gospel and you would have thought it was Christmas, he was SOOOO excited. It was so so cool. He loves this gospel. "I am going to read all this book and then be best missionary ever!" he said to us. ha ha YES Shipon! 

Well in some exciting news- the BYU choir is coming to Guilford on Thursday and we are really really trying to go! We have an investigator that wants to go but we just have to find a lift for all of us :S ha ha 

So people keep referring to May as "murky May" and "miserable May" and.... it is completely true. ha ha we haven't seen the sun once this May and I'm ready for spring! COME ON SUN! The flowers are still in bloom and there is the most gorgeous field of yellow flowers that we can see on the train ride to Wokingham/Reading. Oh my days it's fantastic. I LOVE ENGLAND! That's what I keep reminding myself, it's still raining so that it can be even more beautiful this summer! :) 

ps Elder Cross comes home next week- WHAT! His homecoming is 20 May! I don't know what time, maybe Tanner could ask Parker. 

Well my lovelies next week is moves again already! :S So I think we will still email Monday but we won't know moves until Tuesday! YAY! It's all so exciting. Also- there are going to be TONS of moves because there are 40 elders/sisters giong home this moves. So president said 52 of the 64 companionships in the mission are going to be effected because of all the missionaries going home! :O ha ha crazy stuff. I'm excited. 

Well these are a few of my favorite things:

*making mums chocolate chip cookies with Cadbury chocolate bites :D
*finding parks on our morning runs and let me tell you the parks in England are so good!

oh this is NOT a few of my favorite things but definitely note worthy: the price of stamps went up last week :O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! 

oh mom, last week when we went to zone conference (OH! that's what I forgot to tell you about- zone conference! man it was so so good. President and Sister Walker were just as lovely as ever. It was so sweet the way they stook at the pulpit and taught us together. I love them.) anyways some sisters slept over and we were all taking the train together and one of them noticed my ctr ring, the cursive one you gave me for christmas a while ago- anyways they loved it. 


No comments: