Friday, August 8, 2008

New York!!


We did it! We made it to New York! (Believe it or not) and YES Caitlin and I have matching suitcases! haha we knew it was going to be the best trip of our lives when we saw eachothers suitcases. :) Well anyways YES we made it, but it sure was an adventure!! We had a layover in Atlanta, Georgia and Caitlin and I went to the bathroom and when we were walking out after we just started laughing and laughing because of the conversations other people were having in the bathroom MY GOODNESS we are sure not in Utah anymore... haha! Well the picture on the left here is our Ruthie (Caitlin's mom) and her new friend, Michelle, who didn't stop talking ONCE on the flight from Atlanta to New Jersey... MY GOODNESS!! It was awful. But hilarious!! She started talking about how she went to Utah once and those silly Mormons... whoops. haha The picture on the right is when we flew in, NEW YORK!


Don't Honk. HA! Ya right. EVERYONE honks.
Here is mom and Ruth buying our subway passes for the week.




Caitlin and I doing the dishes at Aunt Marc's house :)


The New York skyline. WHOO!! :) ok I'm being yelled at. :)
TO BE CONTINUED.....






3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh so fun!! Have a WONDERFUL time! I love NYC! There is so much to do there!

Jason & Shannon said...

Yay, I looked at this last night after mom told me you posted. Haha. I am babysitting right now! Yay!

Kent and Leisy said...

so why did I have NO idea that you were headed to nyc?! how fun!