Tuesday, August 12, 2008

oops I forgot!





This is my first video I've ever posted :D haha I forgot I recorded the rain and my mom just said it would be funt o show it! Anyways she was looking through our New York posts and realized I hadn't posted about the temple yet!! We went Friday morning, it was really our first activity in New York! We walked a block to the temple and it was so loud outside, just normal New York and you walk in the first door and it's still loud and there is a security gaurd etc. then you open the next set of doors and walk in to the front desk and the doors close and it's silent. :) It was the neatest thing! So Caitlin and I did baptisms and our cute moms just watched. It was a really really neat temple experience.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like you're having so much fun! Crazy rain, and yet amazing I bet. Love you girl! Have a blast.

Melissa said...

WOW! What a FUN trip! That is so neat you guys were able to go and see everything-even Wicked! i am so jealous! But it looks like you had a fabulous trip!

have so much fun in Rexburg!!!

Unknown said...

ooooo... i love your video. looks kind of like my first video of gangsta farmer. :) 2 WEEKS!!! AAAHHH!!!

KA said...

I'm glad you had so much fun. I remember thinking the same thing when Jon and I walked into the Manhattan temple...

And I had the BEST meal in that outdoor restaurant at Rockefeller Center....makes me nostalgic!!

JP said...

Jana, looks like you had a fun, wet time. Greg and I went there last summer and loved every second, I cant wait to go back.