Wednesday, February 8, 2012

January 9

Hello!!! Well I am alive and well. :) REALLY well. ha ha and I'm sorry but I won't be saying much today because we have to go catch a train because for p day (Sister P's LAST pday!!!) we are going to OXFORD! We are going to see the university, C.S. Lewis' home, a castle... man I love serving in England. ha ha but it feels like I don't have much to tell you because I just emailed on Thursday BUT the last few days we have spent a lot of time trying to find a lift to take Shipon to the visitors centre at the London Temple and we FINALLY found someone to drive us this coming Wednesday YAYYYYYYY we were so excited. BUT THEN ha ha man we got an announcement last night that district meeting will be changing from Tuesdays to Wednesdays... THIS WEEK. So after all that work to find Shipon a lift we may not even be able to go because of district meeting! ha ha Sister P was freaking out- she has tried to take him to the temple 3 times and every time the lift would cancel on us... man. Someday Shipon will get to the temple. Someday Shipon will be able to get baptised. Until that day we will just keep praying like crazy for him. Oh next week we won't be emailing on Monday because next week is MOVES! Again already. This is the first time I am "killing" someone. It's weird. It is so different from someone going home to the states and she is so scared... it has been hard. But she will stay at the temple for a week before she flies home so she will get to go to the temple all the time which will be so good because the closest temple to India is Hong Kong or the Phillipines.... oh Sister P. I love her. She is truly a pioneer for the church in her country. She has given up EVERYTHING to come on her mission. Literally everything. I have learned so much from her AND Sister Gregson. Tri's are the best!!! Well here are some pictures. I love you guys!


*Sometimes my eye gets red and swollen.. don't worry "I got bettuh"
*Sister Gregson and I waiting for Sister P in the loo. Oh Gregson and I got a new name "Gregills" ha ha ha 
*So Sandwich= so delicious. This is Sister P's favorite place so we have been going there a lot before she goes home :)






No comments: