Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pictures from December 19









*So today we are having a zone pday and we are doing a white elephant gift exchange and this is what we got at a charity shop- so sweet!... of course we had to try them out
*Our flat! This is our little kitchen
*Living room (you can see on the wall on the left hand side those are the signs of the words we used for the Christmas conference ha ha
*Extra room
*Our room! I sleep on a queen sized bed... it's weird. ha ha I miss my bed in Exeter, it was like sleeping on a cloud
*My bathroom
*Sister P's bathroom
*The front door area
*Me right before we came here to email we regifted that ginormous bag of course and the boxing gloves are in there! I look ridiculous lugging this thing all around town. ha ha
Merry Christmas!

No comments: