Wednesday, February 8, 2012

January 23

Hellooooo!!! I'm sorry about last week, we had to come Monday to email president but then we didn't get another chance to email throughout the week! But here is what has been going on for me the past 2 weeks here in Bracknell, England: 

*we went to Oxford!! and after a long fun week of missionary work we got a call on Sunday afternoon from the APs "Are you guys at your flat? No? You need to get there as soon as you can and sister p needs to pack ALL her stuff, she is leaving in 2 1/2 hours." WHAT?! We didn't even get a chance to "kill" her as planned! :( 

*Gregson and I got another companion- the sister she had been training in Exeter came and served with us in Bracknell for 3 days. Her name is Sister Kutsevych and she is from Ukraine!

*Sister Gregson's mum sent us matching socks ha ha we had to take a picture. Will you show this to her mum when she comes for dinner! :) and tell her THANK YOU!

*:) 

*For an early 9 month mark present I got SISTER HO!!!

*Sister Ho just came here from Hong Kong! We are having so much fun. I'm teaching her English and she is teaching me Cantonese! ha ha 

Welp 9 months to go... someone has to be mycountdown at this point so who's it going to be? Metta? Courtney? Shan? :) ha ha 

Oh and I'm sorry I missed some important birthday shoutouts!! TANNER happy birthday old man! Evie I cannot believe you are 1 birthday girl! and Natalie Murray happy birthday! I think Mars is this week too? I know I missed aunt Annie's birthday in December, I'm terrible at birthdays. If it was your birthday- happy birthday! ha ha I love you guys!!













No comments: